Chapter 2- Subtraction Concepts
- Objective:Use Pictures to Show "taking from" and find difference.
- Objective: Use concrete objects to solve "taking from" subtraction problems.
- subtraction sentence
Lesson 2.3- Model Taking Apart
- Objective: Use concrete objects to solve "taking apart" subtraction problems
- Objective: Solve taking from and taking apart subtraction problems using the strategy make a model.
- Objective: Compare pictorial groups to understand subtraction.
- Objective: Model and compare groups to show the meaning of subtraction.
- Objective: Identify how many are left when subtracting all of zero.
Lesson 2.8- Take Apart Numbers
- Objective: Model and record all the ways to take apart a number.
Lesson 2.9- Subtraction From 10 or Less
- Objective: Build fluency for subtraction within 10.
Chapter 2 Review Video